Conveyancing is the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another.
The purchase of your property is likely to be the most expensive and stressful investment you will ever make.
At RobinsonMurphy, our expert solicitors will simplify the process for you, helping to make your house move run as smoothly as possible.
We act on behalf of both buyers and sellers and can also represent you in respect of residential, investment and commercial property.
- Solicitors who have under settled claims
- Problems arising over sale/purchase of your home
- Solicitors not acting correctly in buy to let transactions
- Missing deadlines
- Accountants failing to deal with your tax affairs or failing to provide correct advice
- Surveyors valuing a property incorrectly
- Barristers making mistakes