Conveyancing is the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another.
The purchase of a property is likely to be the most expensive investment you will ever make and as such the process can be very stressful.
At RobinsonMurphy we guarantee to make the process as easy as possible, by enabling you to have a smooth transition and our solicitors will always strive to simplify the whole conveyancing process.
Our conveyancing department acts on behalf of both sellers and buyers in respect of residential, investment and commercial property.
- Solicitors who have under settled claims
- Problems arising over sale/purchase of your home
- Solicitors not acting correctly in buy to let transactions
- Missing deadlines
- Accountants failing to deal with your tax affairs or failing to provide correct advice
- Surveyors valuing a property incorrectly
- Barristers making mistakes