Professional Negligence is where there has been some form thoughtlessness, careless conduct or a failure to take proper care by someone who professes a certain type of skill, someone such as a doctor, solicitor or accountant to name a few.
Maybe the professional you instructed to do a certain job failed to do this properly and may have caused you loss as a result of their negligence.
At RobinsonMurphy we have an established Professional Negligence Department and have acted on behalf of many clients to recover millions of pounds in compensation.
- Solicitors who have under settled claims
- Problems arising over sale/purchase of your home
- Solicitors not acting correctly in buy to let transactions
- Missing deadlines
- Accountants failing to deal with your tax affairs or failing to provide correct advice
- Surveyors valuing a property incorrectly
- Barristers making mistakes