Spanish Residence and English Divorce covers many areas of the law associated with Ex-Pats living abroad.

Often using the Spanish system can be painfully slow and frustrating, regularly with a language barrier which can be expensive to overcome, not to mention has the potential to drag out pain and anguish when you just want a clean break.

We understand clients can find it difficult to deal with these issues and even more so when doing it abroad, therefore we ensure we offer a smooth, seamless service whereby we offer helpful, clear and honest advice for all of your concerns.

The most reoccurring areas we cover are:
  • Establishing your habitual residence of your domicile
  • When can an ex-pat use the English Courts
  • Choice of Legal Jurisdiction (and the difference between the two)
  • Court Orders concerning care of children
  • Maintenance

Get in Touch

Here at RobinsonMurphy we pride ourselves in having highly experienced solicitors who specialise in Spanish Residence and English Divorce. For any enquiries, further information and to see how we can help you, please contact us