Professional Negligence is a breach of the duty of care between professionals and their clients.
Careless or negligent conduct by a professional can have devastating consequences for clients.
At RobinsonMurphy, we have an established Professional Negligence department and have acted on behalf of many clients to recover millions of pounds in compensation.
- Solicitors who have under settled claims
- Problems arising over sale/purchase of your home
- Solicitors not acting correctly in buy to let transactions
- Missing deadlines
- Accountants failing to deal with your tax affairs or failing to provide correct advice
- Surveyors valuing a property incorrectly
- Barristers making mistakes